The nanjing campus, one of China's most prestigious training schools.
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic teachers who will be involved in:
· Teach 3-8 years olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with CTs.( Chinese teachers)
· Fill out teaching records and handing them to the administrator after each session.
· Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
· Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the CTs and parents.
· Keep the administrators, parents, and CTs informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
· Communicate with the CTs in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Ø Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
· Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic teamwork and projects.
· Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
· Organize and host themed parties.
· Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
· Join research projects, local symposiums, and professional training activities.
Ø Working Hours
· Monday and Tuesday Off
· Working no more than 40 hours per week
· Teaching no more than 25sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
Ø Compensation Package
Basic Salary Before Tax
23000-25000 RMB/Month (after tax)
Demo Commission of 50-100RMB/Same day payment student.
Up to 10,000 RMB reimbursed at the end of the completed contract, the amount is determined by the completion of the work)
10 days’ vacation (with line manager’s approval)
11 days of Chinese public holidays
Up to 2 weeks of the hotel provided by local centers after initial arrival
Application (health check/residence permit fee/documents fee reimbursed after the probationary period)
Paid Initial Training (3-5 days with the head office)
Weekly/Monthly workshops. (with the local teacher team)
40 working hours per week and no more than 25 teaching hours. The extra working hours could be converted into time off or overtime payment
· Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland, and South Africa)
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· Clean criminal background
· Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
· Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
— Have at least two years of teaching experience since the graduation of college
— Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
Ø Our Textbook